I'm doing a giveaway of Pandemonium! Here's a video, in which I show you the book and explain why I'm doing this giveaway and, most importantly, how you can win.
If you don't feel like watching that, here's the details:
- You can win a free hardback copy of PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver
- I got this book from a giveaway, and I was so excited, so now I hope I can pass that on to someone else
- Also...I'm moving. And I don't need more books.
- Also, I read the entire thing in a day. It's that good. You'll love it. The ending is a total cliff-hanger. Omg. Actually, I'll be posting a review of it tomorrow, so look out for that.
- There's a small, tiny tear on one of the pages of the book. However, it's just down by the number. The page is completely readable. I also got a little chocolate stain on it, but again, it's at the bottom of the page and DOES NOT cover the text. I promise, you will be able to read every last word of Lauren Oliver's beautiful prose.
- This giveaway is open Internationally, but please note that the book is written in American English.
- You must be 12 years old or older to enter. If you are under 18, please ask your parents permission before entering.
- I am not being compensated by Lauren Oliver or her publisher for doing this.
- You MUST first leave a comment to enter the giveaway. After that, there are bunch more ways for you to get more points, if you're feeling particularly ambitious. You can follow me on Twitter and Tumblr, for example, or tweet and blog about the post.
- You can also earn some extra points by adding my book Cardboard Characters to your GoodReads shelf, liking it on Facebook, and reading a review of it. PLEASE NOTE this does not mean you have to read the book. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. I would just really like for you to check it out. And as much as I hate to be really pushy and self-promoting, I kind of have to be since I don't have a publicist. Plus, you might like it. You never know. It's only 99 cents. Also, My Enchanted Bookshelf is not being compensated for posting that review, and when she wrote it, I didn't tell her that it would be part of this contest. I promise. I love book blogs as much as the next person, and I don't want to corrupt them.
- Please note you will have to give me your address if you win the book. However, I promise I am not going to come over to your house and harass your pets.
- The contest will run from today, Thursday, March 29th until Midnight on Friday, April 13th, 2012. (It could be a lucky day for you!). I will pick the winner over the weekend and notify them by Monday.
- Make sure to leave your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win. I will not be using your email address for any other purpose.
- Good luck. Hope you win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway